About the programme
Are you a competitive FinTech, InsurTech, RegTech or Islamic FinTech startup? Are you looking for opportunities in the Middle East, one of the most exciting financial industry regions in the world? Then this programme is for you!
DIFC FinTech Hive's accelerator programme offers the most innovative of startups access to the region's largest financial industry banks and insurance companies for partnership opportunities, exposure to investors and marketing exposure.
The programme will match startups with partners in two seperate sprints throughout 2022. Each sprint will have a seperate selection process where we will evaluate the suitability of your technology to our partners' strategic priorities for the year. Following, you will get the chance to pitch your business to senior stakeholders of the leading financial partners in the Middle East.
Both sprints conclude with an Investor Day where you will get the chance to present to a larger audience of investors, industry leaders, media, and other members of the FinTech Community.
Best of all, we do not take an equity stake from startups who participate in our accelerator programme!
Due to the ongoin coronavirus pandemic, the format of the programme will be virtual, with the option for your to be on-site at our co-working space in Dubai, if possible.
- February - April: Scouting
- May: FinTech Hive selects Sprint A startups from scouting pool
- June: Sprint A startups attend bootcamp run by ecosystem partners
- June: 5-10 Sprint A startups pitch to Financial Industry partners one-on-one
- June: FinTech Hive connects financial industry partners individually with their selected startups
- September: FinTech Hive selects Sprint B startups from scouting pool
- October: Sprint B startups attend bootcamp run by ecosystem partners
- October: 5-10 Sprint B startups pitch to Financial Industry partners one-on-one
- October: FinTech Hive connects financial industry partners individually with their selected startups